For years, I’ve studied The Law of Attraction. I’ve learned a lot, including:
- The whole world is comprised of energy, including us.
- Energy is actually vibration.
- Everything vibrates including thoughts, and thoughts are propelled by emotions.
- Everything, emotions too, vibrates differently. Joy, gratitude, and love are at higher frequencies; fear, worry, and anxiety are at lower levels.
- We attract similar vibrations.
The Law of Attraction responds to whatever vibration we are offering by giving us more of what we are vibrating. It doesn’t decide whether it’s good for us or not; it simply responds to our vibrations. We attract what we feel.
This means that in order to manifest what we are seeking in our lives, we must focus on emotions rather than specific outcomes. For example, if I want more clients, I ask myself what feeling I am truly after. In my case, it’s the feeling of connection. I love it when I truly connect with a client. And in a primary relationship? It’s love that I am after; I want to attract more love into my life.
How often do I wait to receive when giving can be just as satisfying? Too often. I should know better.
This Valentine’s Day, instead of bemoaning the long stemmed roses that never arrived, I just may send a dozen to a friend who is feeling blue. Instead of focusing on what I don’t have, I’ll focus on what I do. And when I do, I will be reminded that I am one lucky man!